This is Harper's favorite position.
She's our little wiggle worm.
Now that she's a professional roller
she prefers to sit like this
as opposed to on her back.
She wiggles to the bottom of her bouncy chair
and the tub seat...acting as if she's ready to take a swim.
I swear she's even made movements as if she's getting ready to crawl.
Which sounds totally crazy...I know.
When she's ready to wake up
she's like Houdini and will break free from her swaddle.
She's much more active than Finley was.... so I'm thinking she's taking after her daddy
who was walking by 9 months!
....and which is a much different course than her big sister took.
Once Finley mastered the roll, she never did it much until she wanted to learn to crawl
and then she would roll and roll to get across the room...
I remember waiting and waiting and worrying that she didn't roll,
didn't crawl and didn't walk soon enough
(she reached each milestone as she should have and in her own time....
it just seemed to take a lot longer to us first time parents, lol)
This time around it's like Harper is on the speed course
and I'm not ready for her to grow up so fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment