Wednesday, August 1, 2012

5 more weeks!

I can't believe that 5 weeks from today 
we'll be welcoming littlest Dugger into the world!
Baby is doing great... and growing, growing, growing!
2 weeks ago, it was already over 5 lbs.

As most of you know
I'm scheduled for a c-section on September 5th
Baby is breech once again
due to the shape of my uterus.
I've been getting monthly ultrasounds
to make sure everything continues to go smoothly. 
We are so thankful for the all the wonderful
doctors that have been monitoring my pregnancy.
It's comforting to know that we are in such great hands! 

We are growing with anticipation to meet our newest bundle of joy.
At our last ultrasound baby kept licking its fingers and was kicking up a storm.
We could see that baby already has adorable chubby cheeks and chubby thighs!

Here's one of the pictures of baby about to lick it's fingers


No comments:

Post a Comment