Sunday, April 15, 2012

Spring

It's been a busy Spring so far.
Finley has become quite the fearless toddler....
exploring everything...
Which has led to her dislocating her elbow and experiencing her first bloody nose.
Luckily, she's a very resilient little girl
and you would never know any of these things happened.
She keeps us busy
and amazes us with her knowledge.
She is learning her ABC's
and one of the hardest letters to say "W" has become her favorite.
She is starting to put together sentences.
This morning she surprised us and said "I want to play"
She's been learning 'please' and even impressed our daycare lady with that one.
It's so awesome to see her grow and learn.
I'll be 19 weeks tomorrow... and everything is going great.
I'm so busy with everything else that I forget that I'm pregnant half the time.
At all our ultrasounds- littlest Dugger has been measuring about a week bigger
so if Finley was 8 lbs 6 oz....
I can only imagine how big this baby will be ;)
Our big landscaping project has begun... we seeded our lawn last Fall
and it's started to come in nicely.
It's so nice to have a yard to run and play in.
John has been doing an amazing job on it all.
Several neighbors have complimented him already
and keep telling him to stop making the rest of us look bad.
We can't wait until it's all done... next step is planting flowers and bushes!
Our neighborhood has really grown a lot since we moved in.
I can't even count how many new houses have been built.
We love our cul-de-sac and our neighbors.
We've become really close friends with quite a few of them,
we all have kids around the same age
so playdates are a lot of fun.
And we're all able to get together after the kiddos go to sleep
no babysitters needed...
we are all close enough we can just bring our baby monitors!

Here's a little slideshow of the past couple weeks.
I know I keep saying this... but we really need to get better at taking more
pictures... we've missed some great moments.
Our own personal photographer or the paparazzi would come in handy :)




No comments:

Post a Comment