Finley still hasn't mastered the art of walking on her own
She is a pro at walking around the coffee table, couch, kitchen cabinets though
As long as she is holding on to something she'll walk.
She's very content with how she gets around and seems to be in no rush to walk
I thought it would be a good idea to bring up this baby stroller we had in the basement
I wanted to see if she'd play with it or put her baby in it.
She was very intrigued with it and instantly started to pull herself up on it....
it wasn't so successful because it couldn't support her weight
John had a brilliant idea and put a can of crisco and some vegetable oil
in the seat to add some counter weight.
And sure enough.... that did the trick
She pulled herself up and just like that started pushing it and walking with it!
I was so proud of my baby girl!
My eyes started filling up with tears of happiness, or maybe it was because I was so proud
or maybe because she looks so darn cute doing it....
Either way... it totally made our day.... I love our little spotted cow!
No comments:
Post a Comment