Sunday, August 14, 2011

11 Months Old!

Wow, is Fin really 11 months old already!
She is growing up so fast!
I know I keep saying she does something new each day....
but she really does.
Here are a few examples.
One day she didn't know how to put the balls down the tube....
the next day out of the blue she just started putting the ball down the tube.
One day she couldn't open the barn door on her farm toy...
Now she's smart enough to open the door to get her toys out
and if they still don't come out she lifts the barn up and lets them fall out!
She wasn't able to pull herself up to stand.....
Yesterday she pulled herself up (see video below)
Every day is exciting and it's so fun to watch her explore and figure things out.
She is still as sweet as can be.
And I can't believe that our little baby has gotten so big...
Before I put her down for her morning nap today....
I may have held her just a few minutes longer
just so we could snuggle and gaze at each other.
I get sappy when I think about how much she has grown and isn't a little baby anymore
but at the same time it's so much fun to watch!
Happy 11 months Finley Kalea!




No comments:

Post a Comment