It's hard to believe that it's been 12 weeks since Finley was born and 12 weeks since we've had to work. We've enjoyed every moment of our time off and being able to watch Finley grow into the beautiful baby that she is. I went back to work last Wednesday, and I'm not going to lie, I shed a few tears..... I've put Finley to bed every night since she was born and Wednesday was the first night I was away. John has done an amazing job of taking care of her while I'm away and Finley has been an angel! Work is busy as usual and my coworkers welcomed me back with open arms... all which helped the night go by very fast! And just in case I missed her too much, John snapped some pics and sent them to me while I was at work.
But back to Finley, she has been really noticing her hands, playing with them, putting them in her mouth, and trying to reach out for toys. She is getting a lot stronger and loves sitting in her chair and playing with her toy rattles. She's growing up so fast...and now that we're both back at work I'm sure we'll notice how much she is changing even more!
Hangin' out, doing my tummy time!
Hey Mom, look at me!
I wonder what will happen if I touch this blue thing?
Mom, where are you? Dad's making me watch golf again.
Trying to figure out this new toy
This is so much fun!
I am loving this!
Dad let me borrow his hat
I look good in it, don't you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment